All use of the awg2012.org website is subject to the terms and conditions set forth below. By accessing and using any portion of awg2012.org or any service on awg2012.org, you agree and accept the terms and conditions described below.
These terms and conditions represent a binding contract between you and Arctic Winter Games 2012. These terms and conditions are in addition to any other agreements between you and Arctic Winter Games 2012.
Awg2012.org contains two types of content:
“awg2012.org’s Own Content” means information entered into awg2012.org by employees and authorized representatives of Arctic Winter Games 2012.
“Other Content” means any other information entered into awg2012.org by Users or other persons.
Use of awg2012.org
Arctic Winter Games 2012 hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use awg2012.org for the fees (if any) and under the terms described in this Agreement. The User may, free of charge and on an occasional basis, make a single copy in paper form of an individual awg2012.org page appearing in awg2012.org for personal, non-commercial use provided the User includes all copyright and other proprietary rights notices that appeared on the original and includes a notice indicating that awg2012.org is the source of the material.
Except as expressly permitted in this agreement, awg2012.org may not be reproduced, transmitted, or distributed without permission from Arctic Winter Games 2012.
The User may not commingle any portion of awg2012.org with any other information and shall not edit, modify, or alter any portion. All of Arctic Winter Games 2012’s own content is either the property of Arctic Winter Games 2012. The User shall honor all reasonable requests by Arctic Winter Games 2012 to protect Arctic Winter Games' proprietary interests in awg2012.org.
In addition, the User may not:
1. Use awg2012.org for any purpose that is prohibited by any law or regulation, or to facilitate the violation of any law or regulation;
2. Use or attempt to use any “deep-link,” “scraper,” “robot,” “bot,” “spider,” “data mining,” “computer code” or any other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, process or methodology or manual process having similar processes or functionality, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of awg2012.org, any data or content found on or accessed through awg2012.org, or any other awg2012.org information without prior express written consent of Arctic Winter Games 2012;
3. Obtain or attempt to obtain through any means any materials or information on awg2012.org that has not been intentionally made publicly available either by public display on awg2012.org or through accessibility by a visible link on awg2012.org;
4. Violate any measure employed to limit or prevent access to awg2012.org or its content;
5. Violate the security of awg2012.org or attempt to gain unauthorized access to awg2012.org, data, materials, information, computer systems or networks connected to any server associated with awg2012.org, through hacking, password mining or any other means;
6. Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise represent an affiliation with a person or entity;
7. Interfere with, attempt to interfere with or otherwise disrupt the proper working of awg2012.org, any activities conducted on or through awg2012.org or any servers or networks connected to awg2012.org, including accessing any data, content or other information prior to the time that it is intended to be available to the public on awg2012.org;
8. Take or attempt any action that, in the sole discretion of awg2012.org, imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load or burden on awg2012.org or the infrastructure of awg2012.org.
9. Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Other Content;
10. Disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to awg2012.org;
11. Use awg2012.org to stalk or harass another.
The User’s Content
The User grants to Arctic Winter Games 2012 the non-exclusive right to use all material entered into awg2012.org by the User (other than third-party material transmitted through private electronic mail) in any of Arctic Winter Games 2012 print or electronic publications.
Users entering material into awg2012.org are responsible for the content of that material. Arctic Winter Games 2012 has no responsibility for Other Content, including the content of any messages or information posted by awg2012.org or others, or for the content of information accessible via direct or indirect hyperlinks from awg2012.org.
However, Arctic Winter Games 2012 retains the right, which it may or may not exercise in its sole discretion, to review, edit, or delete Other Content which we deem to be illegal, offensive, in violation of these terms and conditions or otherwise inappropriate.
You may not input, distribute, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Other Content through awg2012.org that:
1. Is promotional in nature, including solicitations for funds or business, without the prior written authorization of Arctic Winter Games 2012, or constitutes junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or the like;
2. Is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
3. You do not have the right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
4. Infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
5. Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
6. Is harmful to minors.
If you see any violations of these terms and conditions on awg2012.org, please contact us.
The User agrees to indemnify Arctic Winter Games 2012 from all damages, liabilities, costs, charges and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, which Arctic Winter Games 2012, their affiliates, employees, and authorized representatives may incur as a result of either: (i) the User’s breach of this Agreement; or (ii) material entered into awg2012.org with the use of the User’s screen name or password.
Arctic Winter Games 2012 reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any such matter for which the User has agreed to indemnify Arctic Winter Games 2012 in which event the User shall have no further obligation to indemnify with respect to that particular matter.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties relating to awg2012.org and supersedes any and all other agreements, oral or in writing, with respect to awg2012.org.
The failure of Arctic Winter Games 2012 to insist upon strict compliance with any term of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver with regard to any subsequent failure to comply with such term or provision. This Agreement is personal to you, and you may not assign your rights or obligations to anyone.
If any provision in this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
This Agreement, your rights and obligations, and all actions contemplated by this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Canada and Yukon Territory, as if the Agreement was a contract wholly entered into and wholly performed within Yukon Territory.
The Arctic Winter Games 2012 appreciates your donations as contributions to the great athletes who participate in this bi-annual event. We will not be providing refunds on donations unless you are confident that there has been a fraudulent transaction or that there was accidentally miskeyed transaction amount. If you have any questions or concerns about a donation that has been contributed through the website or to Arctic Winter Games 2012 in general, please contact us.
We appreciate your donations and look forward to a high level of competition.